Location Hurstpierpoint – Sussex UK
Blog Work Your Style
We persuaded committed Londoner Glenda to shoot street stalker on location in the sleepy village of Hurstpierpoint. Before the shoot, we headed to Lustig & Webb Salon de Coiffeur where Glenda got the Bugatti of blow-drys and the giggles during our Q&A.
We defy anyone not to fall in love with her chic style and super warm wit.
1. Glenda, (fill in the blanks) If I could wake up anywhere it would be….Vegas, I love Vegas. Selfridges Shoe Galleries comes a close second!
2. Favourite time of year? Summer, as who doesn’t love the sunshine but also winter as I prefer the clothes. So a sunny winters day is perfect.
3. Takeaway or tasting platter? I’m a big foodie so tasting platter to fuel my foodie-ness and takeaway to fuel any hangover.
4. Best thing about London? Everything, to quote Samuel Johnson “When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life.” (apart from the tubes in summer. Sans AC no bueno!)
5. And the worst? See number 4.
6. Favourite piece in your closet? I don’t have one, is that bad? I have a lot of pieces that I like but nothing that stands out as a fave. I’m sticking with the “Sophie’s choice” answer. I just can’t choose.
7. Tell us a secret? If I tell you I would have to kill you so no comment.
8. Favourite trends for A/W14? Suede knee high boots and big blanket coats.
9. Designer you’re coveting? OSMAN great British designer. S/S15 was incredible. Beautiful shapes and colours. If you are reading this Osman then I would like to have the backless blue and white jumpsuit please! Merci.
10. Describe your style in 5 words… Luxeonomy at its very best.
SHOP Glenda’s A/W PICKS